• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where do I find the blueprints?

Blindsider66

Every week I am handed a blueprint (small square with a star in the center) as part of the rewards from a 10 chest tournament victory, yet the origin or whereabouts of these puppies remains a mystery to me. I have seen them used in the Academy to create enchantments, yet it is in the upgrading of Magical Buildings that I find myself in need of a ready supply.
I would assume these useful trinkets are scattered across Elvenar in abundance...So why is it I can't find them?

If anyone can send me in the right direction on this quest, I would be eternally grateful.

Peace.

Blindsider66

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome to the forum :) The blueprints come from the 10th chest of the tournament. They are hard won and should be used carefully.

Last edited:

AtaguS

Yes where are they kept? It is a mystery to me as well.

If you open your magic residence or workshop for upgrade and hover over the blueprint icon under required, you will at least get a count of how many you have, where ever they are.

Untitled.jpg

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
They are in one of the taverns on the cliff kept in a small jar behind the bar. You can't go there but hovering over the blueprint icon in the Magic stuff upgrade tab will alert the barkeep you want to know how many you have on tap. He or she will let you know. (I thought everybody knew the purpose of those buildings was for the devs to have a place to hang out, drink beer, and count blueprints and excess broken shards?!).

AJ

Blindsider66

Yes where are they kept? It is a mystery to me as well.

If you open your magic residence or workshop for upgrade and hover over the blueprint icon under required, you will at least get a count of how many you have, where ever they are.

View attachment 8268
That would be too easy. The internal stash is empty and I have 12 more buildings to flip. At one per tournament, I might be done by February.
Thanks again, AtaguS.

Peace.
Blindsider66

AtaguS

At one per tournament, I might be done by February.
Thanks again, AtaguS.
You are most welcome.
And, I feel your pain...I just went on a spending spree for workshops after hitting it big in the Spire a few times. May as well park myself in this chapter for a while!

AtaguS

(I thought everybody knew the purpose of those buildings was for the devs to have a place to hang out
The Devs don't come to my cliffside much anymore after some ugliness concerning a certain bird...the townsfolk were a little fired up if you know what I mean, about the possibility of not getting the 9th artifact from the FA before the conversion spells left and...well...a few bar stools got tipped over is all I'll say. We have sent letters of apology but the tavern remains empty.

Blindsider66

They are in one of the taverns on the cliff kept in a small jar behind the bar. You can't go there but hovering over the blueprint icon in the Magic stuff upgrade tab will alert the barkeep you want to know how many you have on tap. He or she will let you know. (I thought everybody knew the purpose of those buildings was for the devs to have a place to hang out, drink beer, and count blueprints and excess broken shards?!).

AJ
As a matter of fact, I dropped in there last night. Tossed back a couple beer, collected a few debts. No Devil. Barkeep said he ditched out the back when he spotted my bike pulling in. The guy at the end of the bar peddaling the Orc mushrooms, told me to say hi, though. Apparently you owe him some money. Peace, brother.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Yes, but what are they blueprints for? A bridge, a building, a small mechanical dog? I mean if I try to remodel my Magic Residence with a blueprint for a mechanical dog will it chase cars and bark? Of course, being a Magic thing perhaps a generic blueprint will do. Like the type you get when you ask the cheapest home improvement company to upgrade your house....back of a greasy envelop he pulled out of the seat of his rusty pickup and scribbled on. That sort of thing. Just wondering.

AJ

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The kind of blueprints you need to keep wolves from dragging your dogs out from under the house as a snack.