• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where do the broken shards go?

Gandelf

I win broken shards from the tournaments, and now I should be getting them from the ferris wheel. But where do they go? (I specifically wanted them from the ferris wheel--or from somewhere, because I need more rune shards to upgrade my AW.)

AtaguS

They automatically start to fill up in your rune shard crafter bar. If you open up the AW icon on your toolbar, beside the trader one...you will be able to open up any AW in that window. And in the second tab "runes", you will see your rune count. It takes 10 broken shards to craft a single rune. You have to keep track, and make sure to craft a rune from the 10 boken shards when it gets full, then the bar begins to automatically fill after that again. Hope that helps

Gandelf

How does it decide which AW to go to, though?

I need 1 more rune shard or 6 more broken shards to complete my wheel. . . but I don't know how to tell it (whatever "it" is) to put them into the place I want them.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
In case it helps to look at it another way:

You can never have more than ten broken shards. Those ten shards are common/shared with all of your wonders.
They can only be accessed in the window of an Ancient Wonder that doesn't currently need KP. They can't be stored ahead of time. so if the Ancient Wonder you want to use them for is already built, and not at a level divisible by 5, then it currently need KP, so there is no way to use the broken shards. For a wonder that is built and on a different level, the research tab is present instead of the Runes tab.:

ie:
1581972091326.png

1581972313347.png

Gandelf

Oh wow, thanks, Ashrem.

So that means also that I have to decide which AW I want to complete, if I have more than 1 with bits of broken shards in progress, then. (I've probably been wasting my broken pieces, filling in an AW that I don't want instead of the one I do.)

LutherTheHairy

You can never have more than ten broken shards.
You have to keep track, and make sure to craft a rune from the 10 boken shards when it gets full,

Ahhh crap. I thought I was holding them for when I had my wonders nearly full. Instead they were vanishing, never to be used. I started to get suspicious so searched the forums.

What a waste.:confused:

Live and learn!