• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where have all the coversion recipes gone . . .

Tehya1

I saw that Red Panda to reg bear ecipe constantly thoughout the fall event and though the FA, but as soon as the fa ended and I actually had two RP artifacts to use, they magically disappeared. I have not seen one since. It seems a bit unfair to remove them even before the FA ended since the last flag gave a second RP artifact. Are they gone? Is my only option to disenchant them since my RP is at 10? :(

Mont Clair

I saw one during the last day of FA, I was able to get my Bear evolution artifact converted from the Red Panda Master. But I hadn't seen one since.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Historically they disappeared with the end of the FA, then we complained, then we got an extra week. Now it's a crapshoot.
If you want to convert make sure your FS gets to the pit with at least a day or 2 to spare.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They were removed at the beginning of last week on Beta, so they are probably gone as of yesterday on the Live servers. But the recipe was in there up through the end of last week for sure, as I saw it a couple of times in my city.

Tehya1

So some got to convert and some didn't after fa because of the cap shoot that is the ma and stingy behavior on the pat of inno. I guess I will just disenchant them

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So some got to convert and some didn't after fa because of the cap shoot that is the ma and stingy behavior on the pat of inno. I guess I will just disenchant them

Yes, that is how it works with all the Phoenix and Bear events after the original. The 2-for-1 recipe is always only temporary. But hang on to them til the end of this week, just in case, since there has not been an official announcement yet. @helya any word on this?

SoggyShorts

I guess I will just disenchant them
Unless absolutley desperate for SF I would never disenchant an artifact. They are all coming around in the spire again so next time you might end up just a few short and regret it.
Especially bears.
You likely need BOTH the polar and Brown bears, so that 18 relics.
Hang on to anything Bear

Tehya1

Those conversion recipes never come back, so you would have to wait however many months it would be for the Red Panda artifacts to have their turn in the Spire.
I don't need the RP. I have a lvl 10 RP. I was hoping to convert two extra RP atifacts into regular bear artifacts.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I don't need the RP. I have a lvl 10 RP. I was hoping to convert two extra RP atifacts into regular bear artifacts.

The 2-for-1 never come back after their limited time ends. Unless Inno does something totally unexpected to give us a way to use old artifacts, you are stuck with them now. :(

SoggyShorts

In a year or however long it takes for RP to be in the spire you may want one. All artifacts have value, but hanging on to some of them is a long play.