• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where is my builder?

Ariel Greensleeves

Yes, I got suckered into spending real money again, this time I was offered a bonus builder if I purchased some diamonds and a unicorn statue (which actually helped alot). No sign of my builder anywhere...

UPDATE: Apparently the builder was only available for purchases of 9.99 and up, not 4.99 I should have looked more closely at the picture.

I went ahead and spent MORE real money to get that third builder (worked right away) and I have some surplus diamonds now that are coming in handy during the tournament. And now he sits idle most of the time...

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Hmmmm.... I heard there was supposed to be a builders convention in Los Vegas this week. Of course it was cancelled a due to the pandemic but maybe your builder didn't get the message?

In any case, if you look up to top of your screen and find the information bar. At the far left of it there it has an icon of your builders. It will say how many are busy building a slash and than the total number of builders. If this is your first builder purchase the second number should say 4. If it says 3 then a builder is probably missing. If it says 5, don't tell anyone and be happy you have an extra for which you didn't pay.....sneaky, sneaky and very, very lucky too!

AND Shimmerfly types faster than me and is more concise too.

AJ

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hmmmm.... I heard there was supposed to be a builders convention in Los Vegas this week. Of course it was cancelled a due to the pandemic but maybe your builder didn't get the message?

In any case, if you look up to top of your screen and find the information bar. At the far left of it there it has an icon of your builders. It will say how many are busy building a slash and than the total number of builders. If this is your first builder purchase the second number should say 4. If it says 3 then a builder is probably missing. If it says 5, don't tell anyone and be happy you have an extra for which you didn't pay.....sneaky, sneaky and very, very lucky too!

AND Shimmerfly types faster than me and is more concise too.

AJ
Since you start the game with 2 builders, if this is her first builder purchase, wouldn't the number say 3 instead of 4? I'm a bit confused.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Since you start the game with 2 builders, if this is her first builder purchase, wouldn't the number say 3 instead of 4? I'm a bit confused.

I could be wrong. Having said that, here's my "evidence." I think the first 3 builders aren't purchased. My memory says I started with 1 or 2 then got up to 3 from research/upgrades before having to purchase the 4th one. Thus, you could be right. If he had 2 and then purchased one it would say 3.

AJ

Ariel Greensleeves

My builder number still says 2. Two is what you start with. Right now 2/2 since they are both idle. When I purchased the diamonds, there was supposed to be a bonus builder. I don't know if that was supposed to be temporary or permanent, but he never showed up.

NightshadeCS

Try opening the Builder Hut and see if you can upgrade it. If you have definitely refreshed the game and it still hasn't shown up, send a ticket to Support.

DeletedUser27062

I can upgrade it, but it will cost me 500 diamonds.
Send a ticket into support. Give them as much detail as you can including screenshots and payment receipts for the diamonds. The receipts will help them track down the exact purchase time so they can confirm no builder arrived in the diamond package.