• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where is the harvest fest??

DeletedUser19372

What happened to the harvest festival? I just reported other bugs and also realized the harvest festival is not here anymore. I only have a few more hours to get the daily building (temple entrance) to complete set 1. I have been saving my moon splinters for days to get it. Please fix this ASAP so I don't loose out on the opportunity.

DeletedUser19372

What happened to the harvest festival? I just reported other bugs and also realized the harvest festival is not here anymore. I only have a few more hours to get the daily building (temple entrance) to complete set 1. I have been saving my moon splinters for days to get it. Please fix this ASAP so I don't loose out on the opportunity.
Ok...things seemed fixed now. Not sure if it was just a weird glitch that remedied itself or if the game developers worked their magic. I did complete set 1...woohoo! Thank you!!