• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where is the Tree Enclosure I have been saving sun flares to get???

NightshadeCS

Yes, it is a bummer not to get the prize you have set your heart on, when you fully expect it to be offered. I feel for you @BLUE61 and hope you do not feel that I was berating you for not liking the replacement. I was only hoping to lessen the blow a little bit and offer you hope that, with patience, you may have an opportunity in an upcoming event to snag that lovely green tree. :):)

Gath Of Baal

and I wouldn't be surprised if they substitute more in the future.

With the exception of the Main Event prize, I actually would not mind them changing all the other filler prizes, so that the live server event does not mirror Beta, and I hope this is a prelude to exactly that.

I also would not mind them changing events tasks between beta and live, to make pre planning almost impossible.. Players could still set aside part of their city to build a shanty town of workshops and manufactories, its just they would not know in advance what the next task is until they complete the one they are on

I am also guilty of using the lists for every event, but I think at this point I would rather have it be a suprise

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Change all the daily prizes? I guess they could do that but then I would see no reason for the first spend at the beginning. I only spend on day 1 of event to make sure I get any early dailies that I want. I guess that would be a good thing since it would save me $$ :cool:

DeletedUser8192

I know newer players like them, but culture-only buildings quickly become junk and just waste space in your city. Basically, if a building does not do something besides culture, a lot of people do not bother trying to get them. Some probably complain straight to Inno about them being in the prize list too. And maybe this time around, enough people complained about wasted daily prizes that Inno swapped several of them for something else.

Well see I'm not like that, I wanted the culture prizes for their beauty, I don't want a Kingdom of nothing but buildings, that is not the Elven way...I HATE the houses I am forced to have with the upgrades as they do not resemble Elven anything at higher levels, that's why I refuse to upgrade my Main any higher..

I actually plan to get to a certain level in the game and then start tearing down everything but my culture, population and ranking be darned..

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Well see I'm not like that, I wanted the culture prizes for their beauty, I don't want a Kingdom of nothing but buildings, that is not the Elven way...I HATE the houses I am forced to have with the upgrades as they do not resemble Elven anything at higher levels, that's why I refuse to upgrade my Main any higher..

I actually plan to get to a certain level in the game and then start tearing down everything but my culture, population and ranking be darned..

Great plan you should be looking at pop/culture buildings from events to place, so you can remove some of the residences maybe!