• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where is this version of Elvenar

StarLoad

The picture says it all, so where do we get this version...

elvenar ad.jpg

DeletedUser22644

Darn you … I should try to steal her from you

Gladiola

She's a scout. That's why we never see little pictures of the scouts, because Inno doesn't want us short-circuiting our devices with the drool.

Aritra

So why advertise it like that?
Bait & switch? lol
I think the real images from Elvenar are beautiful enough to advertise without needing to create more attractive ones that don't actually exist in the game (except in quest/story bubbles, which doesn't really count, does it?)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Most games do that CGI cut-scene quality video for advertisements. Stuff the games never look like. Even console games will get those higher quality videos that never show in the actual games.

Deleted User - 1178646

Most games do that CGI cut-scene quality video for advertisements. Stuff the games never look like. Even console games will get those higher quality videos that never show in the actual games.
the difference between most apps expecially builder style apps and loets say a shooter is that those shooter adds look at least somewhat like the game, while the builder style adds just make no sense compared to the content.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One

Flashback! The first computer game I bought my son when he was 5 was MicroPros F-117A for a 386 computer. It was a big deal because it was theoretically the first game with "advanced graphics". At the start of the game the introduction was 3D'ish. It was an awesome simulator at the time. It was also my first lesson in computer games are never quite as advertised.