• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where to use Relics?

DeletedUser4961

I notice some relics are used to create Enchantments, but I don't see Steel, Crystals & Elixir being used. Why is that? Could it be because they are my primary boost items. Where can I use my Primary Relics?

Deleted User - 1599294

You are using your boost relics to do just that, boost the production of your marble, crystal and elixir factories. When in the World map, clicking on the Relic icon will show you how many relics you need to reach the next boost upgrade for your factory. Five hundred relics in each will give you the max of 700% boost.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Once your boosted goods are maxed, there are few places to use excess boosted relics. A few are needed for AW upgrades, and I *think* they may be called for in one or two crafting recipes, but I can't think of any other places. This made total sense to me when I was small and hadn't discovered the power of tournaments yet. Fast forward 3 years, and in my Ch15 city with a couple thousand+ (I think most are around 3K) of each boosted relic, I'd welcome a new use for them. I expect designing an additional use that wouldn't significantly impact early chapter players or cause other imbalances will be a challenge.

@Xelenia Here's my wish list:
I'd like to see this thread moved to General Discussion and maybe see if folks smarter than me can talk about ways that might be accomplished. If it looks promising, it could then be taken to Ideas & Suggestions for final polishing.

Thanks in advance if you can move it. If the thread can't be moved, @h.jack219 you could open a thread in that sub-forum. This isn't the first time I've heard players talking about huge excesses of boosted relics, so it should at least generate some discussion.

DeletedUser4961

Once your boosted goods are maxed, there are few places to use excess boosted relics. A few are needed for AW upgrades, and I *think* they may be called for in one or two crafting recipes, but I can't think of any other places. This made total sense to me when I was small and hadn't discovered the power of tournaments yet. Fast forward 3 years, and in my Ch15 city with a couple thousand+ (I think most are around 3K) of each boosted relic, I'd welcome a new use for them. I expect designing an additional use that wouldn't significantly impact early chapter players or cause other imbalances will be a challenge.

I'd like to see this thread moved to General Discussion and maybe see if folks smarter than me can talk about ways that might be accomplished. If it looks promising, it could then be taken to Ideas & Suggestions for final polishing.

Thanks in advance if you can move it. If the thread can't be moved, @h.jack219 you could open a thread in that sub-forum. This isn't the first time I've heard players talking about huge excesses of boosted relics, so it should at least generate some discussion.

How and where do you use Relics in AW upgrades? I see using only regular production items for upgrading the AW.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Right now, there is exactly one crafting recipe that will use your boosted relics. There is a Pet Food recipe for each of the tier three goods relics, so if you happen to get the recipe that uses your boosted tier 3 good relics a lot, and you make them all, you could accidentally use too many and hurt your production bonus.