• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Which AWs should I keep?

Noreide

Is there a thread of opinions on which AW are worth keeping depending on your style of play? I have more AWs ready to place than I could add if I did nothing else except make room for them for the next MONTH. Soooo......has anyone started a thread on this subject because I've searched using every parameter I can think of without finding anything. THANKS

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
This is an old thread/post (I've linked to the post I think is the most helpful; the entire thread is full of great AW info) so it doesn't go into some of the newer chapter AW's that had not been released then. It talks about all the AW's through the end of Halflings. There have been some game changes that may impact some of these recommendations, but I think most of the info is still helpful.
Ancient Wonder Recommendations

Noreide

This is an old thread/post (I've linked to the post I think is the most helpful; the entire thread is full of great AW info) so it doesn't go into some of the newer chapter AW's that had not been released then. It talks about all the AW's through the end of Halflings. There have been some game changes that may impact some of these recommendations, but I think most of the info is still helpful.
Ancient Wonder Recommendations
Thank you so much.

Zariantha

Beware, some of the info in that thread is outdated. Crystal Lighthouse was changed so that it is pretty worthless.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Hey, I love my Crystal Lighhouse. It shines so pretty and no my orcs can find their way home from the bars on the cliff without dropping off into the oceans (they are terrible swimmers, you know).

But seriously, my preferences, in order: Golden Abyss, Mountain Hall, Needles, Hero's Forge, Martial Monastery, Dwarven Bulwark, Shewdery Shrooms, and then ...."the rest" Not sure if that helps, but it's a list. Just like those "10 best things" lists you see on the internet. Always helpful and always so accurate. LOL.

AJ

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Crystal Lighthouse was changed so that it is pretty worthless.
While I agree with you for my play style, that post was made after the changes that put goods in the visit chests instead of getting them every time you gave neighborly help. The culture effect in synergy with the WatchTower Ruins (that I also don't have a need for) is why it made the 'good AW with conditions' section of the list.