• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Which Building(s) Do You Recommend for Mana and Seeds

Talaedraiia

I play on mobile and am in woodelves. I don’t know what time my mana is suppose to start decaying as I’ve been watching my amount and it doesn’t seem to be shrinking. I haven’t researched the main hall yet and was thinking that when I did, the decay would start then.

qaccy

I play on mobile and am in woodelves. I don’t know what time my mana is suppose to start decaying as I’ve been watching my amount and it doesn’t seem to be shrinking. I haven’t researched the main hall yet and was thinking that when I did, the decay would start then.
The only way I've found to see an actual timer that keeps track of the decay for resources is by hovering over a resource cost for a building upgrade or a research. Then you'll see a box like this pop up:
1624632017632.png

The timer's there at the bottom. I don't know where else it can be seen, and it's certainly kind of annoying that a significant game mechanic like this isn't in a more visible location.

Note: I don't think you can do this on mobile. I'm not sure if mobile has any way to see the decay timer.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm in the Eastern time zone (in Maine) and my seeds decay either 3am or 4am depending upon the time of the year it is. Yours will be based on your time zone.

Talaedraiia

No mobile doesn’t show the time and i thought someone that played on mobile could tell me what time decay started. Also, I don’t think I have had any decay happen and have been collecting for several days

Talaedraiia

Thank you, Darielle, that helps me a lot. Im in central zone and its 7pm when quests start so I thought it might been then.