• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Which event buildings should I get? (Starting Woodelves)

Kawhi is a Raptor

am also starting woodelves and could use some feedback

through a combination of patience and luck i find myself with 14 woodelven floats

what i'd like to know is if this means i don't have to build any willows or does the disparity in early pickup time come into play? also should i throw down all 14 of them?

Pheryll

Set Designer
am also starting woodelves and could use some feedback

through a combination of patience and luck i find myself with 14 woodelven floats

what i'd like to know is if this means i don't have to build any willows or does the disparity in early pickup time come into play? also should i throw down all 14 of them?

Before the event building focus people were building around 14 weeping willows to get through this chapter. Willows have less than half the mana density that your woodelven floats have, but they take up more than twice the space. You could probably place all 14 woodelven floats and then judge by the mana production whether you will need additional mana. If more mana is needed, try crafting the mana sawmill or the festival merchant.

Risen Malchiah

Your Woodelven Floats are twice as efficient (in terms of mana per square) as a Weeping Willow. The difference in collection times could be a factor though. Is there an early collect option for the Floats? If there is, then you will likely not need any other source for of mana for a while. And the neat thing about the Floats is that some can be converted/upgraded in Halflings chapter to produce divine seeds instead.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Black lotus was also offered as a Daily Prize in the Harvest Festival, Mermaids, and Summer Solstice, so it could turn up again
I got 2 black lotus during the Autumn Zodiac, but since I was only in chapter 1 and they were such low value, I sold them. When I spot them again in C6 or above, I'll definitely hang on to them. But anyway, that shows that they are out there in a variety of places.

DeletedUser24059

The Moonstone set is a great way to get mana. Play spire and get around 20-30 mana plants and gum trees. Each one of them make 840 mana