• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Who Actually Does Guest Race Missions?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There is one more called the Flow of Magic Statue, which was a quest reward in either chapter 15 or 16. It is a nice little 2x1 pop/culture hybrid that costs 480 diamonds in the store, if someone wanted more than one.

AtaguS

Around chapter 12 to 15 I started skipping the quests most of the time. But by chapter 16 I feel Inno found a way to force players to move more slowly anyway so I started doing the quests again just as a secondary source of fun while waiting on settlement resources to trickly ever so slowly in. I still use a lot of PPs to speed through certain sections of the tech tree but for the most part, doing the quests has become a fun challenge once again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser28530

if you do the ones that are easy and just quit when they get stupid, like spend 20k in seeds... when you get done with the section, (unless you are in lvl 15, you NEVER finish that level!), but when you finish the level, you can skip the real hard or just stupid ones. and get the ones that are easy, or just plain free as you did them but had one not worth doing in front of it so you never seen it coming yet. (until you finished the level.

zalfenior

Personally I like them. Only in Halflings but the characters are enjoyable if a little two dimensional, and you get a diamond reward at the end of each chapter. 200 diamonds = about $2 USD but still between those and the spire I have a fully upgraded MA and a few premium expansions. Working on the builders hut. Besides, its very satisfying to let one sit for a bit, complete some research/upgrades and then just pop off 6 or 7 quests in a row

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Chapter 17 here. I do all and have done all. Not sure why, but mostly because I like the feel of having "completed" all that can be completed. I do find about at third of the quests are too costly for the rewards. Another third are costly as they force you to do things you might not want or need to do otherwise. That leaves a third that are worth the trouble. So it's, in my opinion, a "wash" as to the overall value. So I do them all.

AJ