• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Who am I expecting?

DeletedUser

how long tilll date?

update*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2824

As tempting as it is, my headaches say I have enough worlds as is. :eek:

DeletedUser115

We are still hours away...plenty of time for me to get some sleep in.

taggathias, I totally understand! <3

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I hate to be the glass half empty in this case, But they cant even get 1 full world of active players, so why make another world? in a few months people will be complaining about abandoned cities in the new world
I don't get it, either, but it's possible they are gathering data for how the last year of changes have affected new players sticking around.

DeletedUser3122

But they cant even get 1 full world of active players, so why make another world?

I honestly wondered the same. More than half my neighbors seem to be inactive and abandoned their cities months ago. There doesn't seem to be ongoing migration, deletion of inactive accounts. But, oh well. Most of the people I hear going to the new world are from the existing worlds, just to see how things are starting in a new world. If Inno truly is growing that fast to need a new world, great! But it seems to impact the dwindling population we have in existing worlds if you asked me.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There doesn't seem to be ongoing migration, deletion of inactive accounts.
There isn't. Any city with avg level 4+ buildings, or 200+ purchased diamonds, or chapter 4+ will never be deleted unless the devs change the rules.

DeletedUser3122

I've heard of players who opted out of the migration and are now sitting in the boonies with no one to trade with unless they're in a fellowship. They regret it but there's no way to change it now. They aren't being moved either, to more productive areas. The current ruleset does not seem very effective.

DeletedUser2824

There isn't. Any city with avg level 4+ buildings, or 200+ purchased diamonds, or chapter 4+ will never be deleted unless the devs change the rules.

Hopefully they find a better system for moving cities around. I got moved into better neighborhoods in two servers, but not the other two. Delete the little inactive cities without the safety locks and throw the inactive cities with the locks on into the outlands so the actives can be moved toward the center.