• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Who can help?

Laochra

I found the FS called New Union & according to ElvenStats, billiejo & Vumba are the only members that are still active.
Perhaps you can give them a home? They are in Chapter 6 & Chapter 4.
billiejo is boosted in Steel, Scrolls & Elixir. Vumba is boosted in Planks, Silk & Gems.

DeletedUser19472

Would love to have them join us! " dream weaver"

DeletedUser3317

Relic of the Future would welcome you into our fellowship. We have spots open. Come join . Cougar54220

DeletedUser19290

Hello,

I represent Free for all fellowship. I was wondering if you found a home yet. We are looking for new players of any experiance to join our family. There is no requirements beside to have fun and respect full. We are a top 500 Fellowship. I know thats not top teir but we have been improving steadily and we dont have the drama that big FS have. Sure you can jump into a top 10 FS but its alot more satisfying to be with a FS and from a low rank and watch it grow and be something. We are very helpful and encouraging.

If you have any quests please ask. And as always have fun.

Greg
Vassaghoul

Laochra

Hello,

I represent Free for all fellowship. I was wondering if you found a home yet. We are looking for new players of any experiance to join our family. There is no requirements beside to have fun and respect full. We are a top 500 Fellowship. I know thats not top teir but we have been improving steadily and we dont have the drama that big FS have. Sure you can jump into a top 10 FS but its alot more satisfying to be with a FS and from a low rank and watch it grow and be something. We are very helpful and encouraging.

If you have any quests please ask. And as always have fun.

Greg
Vassaghoul
I am not in this fellowship. I found it while recruiting for mine & the two members listed in my initial post are the only ones left that are still playing. I was hoping that another FS might be able to offer them a new home, before they give up & quit. You would need to message both of them in-game.