• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Who is on-line?

CanDaMan

A column could be added to the fellowship/members tab after the name, to show who is on-line at the moment. A simple green or red light would do nicely. Frequently I would like to chat or message someone, but don't know if they are there. If I have a question that needs answering, I can see who is available.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@Elmoonwen with the whisper command /w if the players name has a space in it you have to put it in quotation marks like this /w "Sir Squirrel" then what you wish to say. If there us no space just /w Elmoonwen then what you wish to say.
/help will list all the commands that you can use in the chat window if you forget.

DeletedUser2963

ROFLMAO.... /w @Elmoonwen Here is hoping you were not saying anything really private in those whispers!!!

Sorry my imagination started exploring the embarrassment potential there.

DeletedUser5747

ROFLMAO.... /w @Elmoonwen Here is hoping you were not saying anything really private in those whispers!!!

Sorry my imagination started exploring the embarrassment potential there.
They all just think I am nutz at this this point, I really have no valid argument to defend myself. lol

DeletedUser12429

A column could be added to the fellowship/members tab after the name, to show who is on-line at the moment. A simple green or red light would do nicely. Frequently I would like to chat or message someone, but don't know if they are there. If I have a question that needs answering, I can see who is available.
I agree, it is frustrating to try and locate anyone when you are online, even chat does not let you know who is available.