• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Who is showing up in the Trader?

Salator

How is it that a player who is 4 rings out from my explored area and who is at a size of just over 48 K (so, I am pretty sure they have not explored their way to me) is showing / trading in my Trader? My own size is over 100K, so I would think that I would have explored to that person long before they had explored their way to me...and, like I said, I am 4 rings from them yet. I thought the Trader only offered people within one’s explored area or players that have explored far enough to have discovered you (me, in this case). I think I am under a misconception….can anyone tell me who shows up in one’s trader? Thanks!

Calenmir

As Soggy said, and also the folks you have discovered will be the ones you can trade with Fee free. Anyone beyond your discovered area will have a fee attached to their trades.

DeletedUser2036

How is it that a player who is 4 rings out from my explored area and who is at a size of just over 48 K (so, I am pretty sure they have not explored their way to me) is showing / trading in my Trader? My own size is over 100K, so I would think that I would have explored to that person long before they had explored their way to me...and, like I said, I am 4 rings from them yet. I thought the Trader only offered people within one’s explored area or players that have explored far enough to have discovered you (me, in this case). I think I am under a misconception….can anyone tell me who shows up in one’s trader? Thanks!
do you play on more than one world because i have found that players i have discovered on other worlds show up in my trader

DeletedUser3297

do you play on more than one world because i have found that players i have discovered on other worlds show up in my trader

This has nothing to do with multiple worlds.

There is always a chance that people who play in more than one world may be close enough to show up in your trading area.