• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Who to Kill

DeletedUser9983

Who do I have to kill to be moved??? I am so low on workshop supplies its not funny I cant build stuff because I have no workshop supplies. I have stuff to trade but no one wants to trade or no one plays around me. I cant complete research task either because there is no one to trade with every thing shows it cost 50% of the items to make a trade. Is my best option to trash my town and quit?? please advise what needs to be done.

DeletedUser1094

First, this lack of supplies will happen I have been struggling to a full month now and I am coming to the end of having low supplies. Secondly, stop worrying about trading with others if no one wants to trade with you spend the coin at the wholesaler and buy your Gems, wood, stone etc..that you need sure it takes a bit longer but you are not relying on others to help you out. If you can find me I am on all worlds using same name I will help if you are close buy.

turfboss

I agree with Vangard - there are ways to exist without help from your neighbors and fellowship players - BUT - if you are not in a fellowship - join one it will be well worth it in the long run - and if you are not visiting all your neighborhood cities then you should start doing that as well - I have some 75 cities in my neighborhood and while perhaps 20% of them are empty I still get coin (19,000) from every single one of them and since I try to visit them on a regular basis - daily if I have time - I pick up 1,5 M coin and from those that visit back - about 6 to 8 or so each day I also get supplies in return - this is a game based on fellowship and trading and playing both sides will make the game a lot more interesting.