• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Who transplanted the gremlins into the game?

Myne

Oh Wise One
In the recent past we have had disappearing buildings, bluprints free for all, spires that can't count, and all manner of other weirdness. Today we have streaming errors, chat not connecting, and tournament with a severe case of "I have to think about this and see if I want you to continue". I sincerely hope that gremlins have not been introduced into the game and gotten loose from their upcoming chapter. Someone call out the shenanigan elves to clean this mess up!

Soleil Nightbloom

In the recent past we have had disappearing buildings, bluprints free for all, spires that can't count, and all manner of other weirdness. Today we have streaming errors, chat not connecting, and tournament with a severe case of "I have to think about this and see if I want you to continue". I sincerely hope that gremlins have not been introduced into the game and gotten loose from their upcoming chapter. Someone call out the shenanigan elves to clean this mess up!
Are you sure it’s just gremlins? There’s way too many shenanigans as of late.

sputnik9009

my computer tells me, "we may be dealing a gremlin worm ormachrome virus"
this means we should not have any source of water near your computer
do not use computer after nidmight
google chrome is having issues, just do not use google
your computer may need a shock, i hooked up a welder for a gentle shock

please protect your computer with a plastic shielding, i put mine in a plastic bag
*very important that you do not play with yourself, have a friend or loved one play with you*

be very careful and play safe

Myne

Oh Wise One
my computer tells me, "we may be dealing a gremlin worm ormachrome virus"
this means we should not have any source of water near your computer
do not use computer after nidmight
google chrome is having issues, just do not use google
your computer may need a shock, i hooked up a welder for a gentle shock

please protect your computer with a plastic shielding, i put mine in a plastic bag
*very important that you do not play with yourself, have a friend or loved one play with you*

be very careful and play safe

Say it ain't so!! Not a google in sight, but I am edgy. Water? Bleh, never worry, caffeine all the way! My daddy was a welder..therefore I used an electric fence charger. I am fresh out of plastic insulating bags, I hope saran wrap will do in a pinch! AND for added safety, I washed my puter down with sanitizer and put a mask on it.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
AND for added safety, I washed my puter down with sanitizer and put a mask on it.
Are you sure? The Shenanigan Elves were gonna hose your machine down with a pressure washer cause you asked us to clean. We've heard pressure washers are all the rage and were eager to try them. We wanted to make sure your machine got the deep clean it deserves.

sputnik9009

Say it ain't so!! Not a google in sight, but I am edgy. Water? Bleh, never worry, caffeine all the way! My daddy was a welder..therefore I used an electric fence charger. I am fresh out of plastic insulating bags, I hope saran wrap will do in a pinch! AND for added safety, I washed my puter down with sanitizer and put a mask on it.
i think you are doing the right thing
i hope we all are

Are you sure? The Shenanigan Elves were gonna hose your machine down with a pressure washer cause you asked us to clean. We've heard pressure washers are all the rage and were eager to try them. We wanted to make sure your machine got the deep clean it deserves.

ya, that pressure washer will probably get every crack and crevasse on the old puter
but,

gremlins + water = dancing with the devil in the pale moon light