• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Close Who would win?

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If Batman and Superman were to go at it, who would win the confrontation and why?

mLGOQq0.png

TOpOtMP.png

782806e5-2337-4559-b9ac-c42abcec0d9d_zpssmfm7rsy.png

bat_vs_sup.jpg

DeletedUser

Batman, for me, Superman's face looks a bit too blurred in the first photo for my liking. Great job in any case! :p

DeletedUser

I am thinking that Superman will win because he has air superiority and super human strength. Batman is just a man with some gadgets.
Batman is a highly trained covert operative with enough money to fix what Superman breaks, he is thinking 12 moves ahead of Superman, has contingencies in place for every hero going rogue as well as a source of kryptonite that is usually always on hand in his utility belt.

He's probably also beat the spit out of Superman far more and far worse than any other "just men"

DeletedUser

:)
How can this "highly trained" operative can beat a man, who can stop a falling plane? Batman can't fly. Superman's actions:

-Fly above the Highly Trained Operative, drop a train on him and fly away. With his super speed he can move much faster then Batman, so hand to hand combat should be not difficult even if Batman has his ring.
- Batman: Something is wro...... <ka-boom, mother...>
R.I.P. Batman

btw, I am not a comic lover, just using common sense.

DeletedUser

I would argue that Batman is much harder to kill than Superman

DeletedUser

Take away Superman's powers and you have an alien unable to function in a fight, take away batman's gadgets and you still have Batman.

DeletedUser55

I think that batman would lose hands down. superman has super strength, speed, sight, hearing and can fly. Batman has toys and money

DeletedUser

“I want you to remember, Clark, in all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat.”

DeletedUser

In a straight out, bring just yourself fight? (no tricks, no gadgets) Superman, hands down if he's got all of his natural strength.

If Superman is booted down to meer human? Batman would win thanks to his physical training.

Letting them have all of their 'stuff' would be a toss up, because it would honestly be who got the drop on whom.

If we're going by sheer desire to win, Batman, for one very simple reason; Bats lacks the same 'morality compass' as Supes. He'd be willing to do stuff to win that Superman, at least the non-edgy version, would never even consider.

DeletedUser

In a straight up, no holds bared, head to head battle, I would win! No question. I would take both Batman and Superman comics toss them in the fireplace and "flame" them both to the aroma of roasted marshmallows ala S'mores for everyone! (I'm just saying...) ; ) lol

DeletedUser422

I am "The Mage" and I win...I teleport in, invisible, lightning bolts and fireballs, leaving nothing but a grease spot where the enemy was, and no one stands a chance...unless ya'll just wanna chill, and buy some potions or scrolls. lol

DeletedUser

Depends on the setup. Grab them out of space/time, dump them in an arena and say "DEATHMATCH!" and Superman wins. Send each a telegram in their respective cities, via their civilian identities, and Bruce Wayne/Batman would almost definitely win. He is a far better strategist, detective, and covert operative than Superman/Bruce Wayne. If Lex Luthor can trick Superman into exposing himself to kryptonite or red-filtered sunlight, Bruce definitely can, at which point his skills as the world's best martial artist seal the deal. Except that Dr. Who arrives just then in the TARDIS and transports both of them to a dead planet in tidal-locked geostationary orbit around a dying neutron star on the verge of collapsing in on itself and forming a brand new black hole. Score 1 for the Dr.!

Valtitude

Probably tmi, but here goes ...

Superman is from Krypton. He has incredible Strength. He flies under his own power. In the first Christopher Reeve film, Superman forced the Earth backward on its axis in order to turn back time to save Lois Lane from choking to death in her car in the California desert during an earthquake (!) He also redirects two nuclear bombs launched into the San Andreas Fault by Lex Luthor, which caused the earthquake in the first place. Superman is pretty awesome, although I'm not certain he's the most intelligent guy in the room ... Still, I think he wins any "fight" with Batman.

Bruce Wayne/ Batman is definitely highly intelligent and comes up with the BEST cars, boats, planes, toys and gadgets. Bruce Wayne has incredible charisma, but isn't vain. He values integrity and honesty. Batman's strong, but not as strong as Superman. He's human. I've always loved the Bat Cave. I enjoy(ed?) Gotham, seeing Bruce Wayne as a teenager. Sean Pertwee (son of the third Dr Who, Jon Pertwee), was an amazing choice to play the youngish Alfred the Butler.

The idea that Dr Who (which one? David Tennant, hopefully), could swoop into any Batman/ Superman confrontation with the TARDIS and disappear into a black hole is terrific! The Doctor could have saved Lois Lane without turning back time - unless he wanted to. The good Doctor is a genius. Because his IQ is so high, the Doctor can be ditzy when it comes to common sense, so he has to have at least one Companion traveling with him at all times. Suspect Special Forces training - self-defense, spycraft and espionage - is a very good idea for any Companion who wants to survive the Doctor's encounters with various creepy entities - ha! My all-time favorite Dr Who episode is The Girl in the Fireplace. Tennant plays the Doctor. Blink is another terrific episode, again with Tennant. I also like the Tom Baker episode where the Doctor's Companion, Adric the exceptional mathematician, crashes into Earth in a spaceship, creating Iceland and killing the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

My avatar is the Firebird, from the Russian ballet. I don't know if there's much difference between a Firebird and a Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.