• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wholesaler did not give me marble I bought

Hawkwind

Paid 4000 supplies for 100 marble, game took supplies but did not give me the marble, been over 30 min so not just lag.

DeletedUser551

Hello,

Please provide us with as much information as possible so we can confirm if this is indeed a bug. Which browser are you using and on which version? Have you tried refreshing the page and clearing your cache and cookies?

Hawkwind

Hello,

Please provide us with as much information as possible so we can confirm if this is indeed a bug. Which browser are you using and on which version? Have you tried refreshing the page and clearing your cache and cookies?
Internet Explorer Ver 11.0.9600.17843, and yes did clear cache/cookies and refreshed. No luck. Thanks for the prompt response!

DeletedUser553

Hawkwind , a few people have had this issue including myself, However if you just refresh the game it gives it to you. Every single person that has refreshed so far has received their goods. Hope this helps

Hawkwind

Hawkwind , a few people have had this issue including myself, However if you just refresh the game it gives it to you. Every single person that has refreshed so far has received their goods. Hope this helps
Thank you for responding David420, but I did refresh several times and nothing. The 100 marble never appeared. Perhaps it was just a one-off aberration? I used the Wholesaler 3 times previously with no troubles, and I finally got enough together again to get another 100 marble just now and it worked perfectly. Now I have Advanced Scouting :)