• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Whoops I talked about a lot lol

DeletedUser191

RE: Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malgoth, Apr 10, 2015

Moderator response to ^^: feel free to post a suggestion in the Suggestions forum

Accountability for leaders..all tribe members have to have an option to do something that tags the leaders when they are inefficient or play favorites…something like 5 different players tag you and you cannot hold a leadership position for 1 week…there should be a dropdown of acceptable reasons to tag and if the same one is selected 3 times within 1 month you’re demoted…if 5 different ones are picked within 1 month then you are demoted…it will help them learn to take care of their people instead of use them as pawns. I hope they realize that some of these leaders are 15yrs old and prefer cyberbullying each other to actual teamwork.

You should have the option of switching tribes only 2-3 times maximum. People were leaving, joining leaving then rejoining all over the place for resources, ego stroking…you name it…it was sad.

Voting should take place…the leaders of the tribes were self appointed and power tripped on anyone showing skill or interest that might challenge the way they run things…5 likes=founder, 10 likes=general, 15 likes=diplomatic representative…don’t use this scale it is example only…earn the favor of the people you are attempting to lead before you start dawning the crown.

The things I found wrong with PvP was the ability to treat the people as nothing more than someone to die in their stead. This is unfair some people don’t have 2 coworkers and 6 friends from other games join them. Choosing a tribe is a fabricated illusion…if there is a dominant tribe in your area then tada that is actually your only option or you will be attacked-unless you are just lucky and happened to land near a NAP or Ally. The leadership is whoever is most popular and if they decide they don’t like someone then that someone is toast. So bum-kissing becomes a must and at 34 you will find I will leave the game before I pay lip service to someone just looking to prove how big his “army” is (that is a euphemism lol)

There should also be added protection for those that don’t want to join a tribe-maybe like a ½ their army gets revived and a building of their choosing gets upgraded if damaged automatically after an attack??? I know not the best idea but I am spitballing here lol. In TW2 I chose my tribe but they were a trillion days away. Then I needed help because the dominant tribe in my area decided I looked like an excellent farm. Instead of helping they chose to cut their losses with me. So I left that game because I don’t believe in fealty to many once you have sworn fealty to someone…go true guildies!! In Grepolis, I learned my lesson and joined the tribe most dominant in my area. One of the leaders was power tripping and there was really nothing us lower ranking members could do but agree and do whatever he said. That is not fair when just because you were a self-appointed leader does not mean you actually have the mental capacity to lead a group. To lead takes much more than bossing people around and having gr8 individual battle strategy.

If this game goes to PvP and doesn’t have a way to hold people accountable for wanting positions they are actually not qualified to hold then you leave ones like me powerless and I will end up leaving this game as well. I game for fun and allowing people to hold authority positions without a vetting process for other players to have in case a leader is a douche that just wants to say hey look at me I am important…it just ruins the whole experience. You will find both my villages abandoned in those games because of the serious lack of the right way to lead ppl and the fact that you have no option to stay independent without everyone saying ooooo nice resources-mine now. Human element will always lead to nepotism and cruelty if you don’t fall in line. Find a way to eliminate that and then it will be more fun.

Buying coins I completely agree with. I do it 1 every 2 weeks and I think those of us that buy coins are some of the major reasons these games are able to be offered for free. It gives them an edge in building and having more men faster, but stupidity and lack of battle strategy cannot be purchased just because I got a couple gems for 20 bucks.

Inactive players should be able to stay in the game because who doesn’t like free crap…but should they be in a tribe they should be required to perform some kind of function for that tribe at least 1 a week to get the benefit of the tribes protection. Taking without giving seemed to be common too and that’s just greedy and selfish.

So I am not against this going PvP I am against being powerless because someone is more popular than me. Btw did I happen to mention in my profile that I was chatty/long winded…because I totes am lol…aka make some tea before curling up to my accidental novel lol. Don’t trip if you don’t agree with anything I’ve just said because I am not one of those ppl that say my way or the highway…just thought I would put my 2 cents in the mix and see if maybe this game will end better for me than the other innogames I have tried out.

DeletedUser

Lot of work for something i think is as easy as "leave tribe, join other"

I know where your coming from as ive played games where some guild leaders made you scratch your head, but theres the possibility for a lot of abuse with the system you propose, such as 5 friends demoting people cause they can.

Bottom line dont like the guild your in leave and find one you do like or start your own.