• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Who's winning? How can we tell?

Blindsider66

With all the changes having been implemented in this game lately, I find it strange that no scoreboard has been erected to rank an individual fellowships tournament progress against the other fellowships of that world. The addition of 9 Bonus Chests to the original 10 is a great motivator, and will no doubt increase the competitive spirit of the Tournament. But at present time there are no means to display one's tournament progress, and some friendly rivalries have had to rely on the truthfulness of each others submitted final scores to determine a winner. Once upon a time the Hatfield's and McCoy's were said to be innocent Elvenar rivals. And look how that turned out, Inno.We have individual standings for the T and fellowship standings for Adventures and overall points. Yet no group T rankings.
The Spire of Eternity has a board that ranks a fellowships progress each week as well as how they fare out against the other fellowships of that world. An individual members Spire progress is a stat they can monitor themselves, and if they are curious as to another players activities on the SoE, the number of Genies or Traders and size of the Boneyards can be a good guage of activity or levels reached.
I know that the statistics I'm looking for are all available on Elvenstats.com, but to have a permanent board set up for all to view is what we need. To all the dev's at Inno who may say there is too much work involved in this for just a score board. I say, not at all. Make two. You can use the second one to keep track of all the oohs and aah's you get from the Updates.

Peace
Blindsider66