• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why are there so many broken Forum Signatures?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Was this part of a devious and long-term plot by Sir Squirrel to get us all addicted to his art so he could yank it out from under us like some kind of Grinch stealing Christmas? Or is it possible there is something even more nefarious at work?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
"Tiny pic" , where I host the sigs is down at the moment sorry. There isn't much I can do about it , they will get back online and then the sigs will all reappear!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
"Tiny pic" , where I host the sigs is down at the moment sorry. There isn't much I can do about it , they will get back online and then the sigs will all reappear!
Most of them. I tried pasting mine from a saved file, and it wouldn't display, so I am now sigless

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
They are backup now!
Just go back to the conversation we had Ashrem, your sig should be there and you can copy and paste it again.
We are suppose to host sigs on a different server (picture hosting site) and link to them (that's why you can't just upload from your computer). I use tinypic.com they are a free picture hosting site.
Edit : Or I could go back to our conversation and get it.... lol. This is the actual link to it that you can use to put it back as well, you could save it in a txt somewhere on your computer in case you mess yours up again. http://i68.tinypic.com/2iw6qzd.jpg
2iw6qzd.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser5800

We are suppose to host sigs on a different server (picture hosting site) and link to them (that's why you can't just upload from your computer). I use tinypic.com they are a free picture hosting site.
Me too which begs the question... Why?
What's the point in mandatory other sight reliance from the forums perspective?
Why can't we upload directly like profile pics to avoid things such as this?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Either I'm too sick, or the forum software is overly restrictive. I'm giving up for the moment.