• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

WHY are tourneys

Buttrflwr

NOT ON WEEKENDS?? I am never able to finish a tourney because they are during the week, where I work 10-12 hours daily and the 16 hour timer does NOT coincide with my work schedule, they start after I am already at work, which throws me off for the entire tourney. :( When I CAN play...on WEEKENDS, the tourney is over at NOON on Saturday. I get that we are all on different time zones, but don't you think that something SHOULD be done for the US players????? @Aider could you please let us know why this is the case? Many say that it is because @innogames doesn't want us to finish the tourney without using diamonds, but that isn't the case with those that don't have to work during the day, or have internet access to the game at work. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you do something about this?? It is soooo frustrating!
Ok, I am through venting now, but I/we really would like an answer as to why the tourneys are during the week and not on weekends.
Thank you very much...
Buttr

PS
I have posted this both here and on Beta forum because they are totally different forums and I REALLY would like an answer. :)
Ciao!