• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why can't I fight?

BoxWarrior

Sorry if this has been asked before...

Whether its the Spire or the Provinces I've scouted or the Battle Competitions, they all seem to force me to choose the non-battle option. Every time I select to "Fight" both the Auto-Fight and Fight buttons are greyed out and not clickable. I have done all I can think of... Added and leveled up my Barracks and Armories. I have trained the heck out of all units. I just know I am missing something. So what could it be?

Sprite1313

I was about to ask the same thing as crackie.

09482289-12AC-4B0F-86D9-D881F6C14C68.jpeg

Mowgli2020

I created an account on here just to try and find an answer to this. I’ve looked on YouTube, forums, wiki and this is the first time I’ve found someone else addressing the same strange issue I’ve had since I started my account 5 months ago. I just can’t find anyway to actually use the battlefield. It’s always an automatic battle result Every time. Any help welcome. Thanks!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@Mowgli2020 The battlefield only shows if playing from the browser (elvenar.com) or the app from the MS Store and selecting Fight option (manual fight). If you are on the mobile app for phone/tablet, it's auto-fight only and you won't see the battlefield. It sounds like you're playing on the app.

Mowgli2020

@Mowgli2020 The battlefield only shows if playing from the browser (elvenar.com) or the app from the MS Store and selecting Fight option (manual fight). If you are on the mobile app for phone/tablet, it's auto-fight only and you won't see the battlefield. It sounds like you're playing on the app.
Thanks crackie! That saves me a lot of headache from trying to figure this out for so long!

Trlby64

I just started playing. I had troops and fought through several provinces and lost all of them. I am constantly training new troops but when I go to fight there are no troops to select. What am I doing wrong?

I just started playing. I had troops and fought through several provinces and lost all of them. I am constantly training new troops but when I go to fight there are no troops to select. What am I doing wrong?
When you look at your army camp, do you see troops there?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
You would read that as 5.6 squads. Your trained 60 gets clustered into however many is required to form a squad. If your squad size is 12, you get 5 squads from those 60 archers. You need a threshold of squads to take into battle. It sounds like you don't have enough to form any squads.

Trlby64

You would read that as 5.6 squads. Your trained 60 gets clustered into however many is required to form a squad. If your squad size is 12, you get 5 squads from those 60 archers. You need a threshold of squads to take into battle. It sounds like you don't have enough to form any squads.

Thank you. That helps.