• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why can't I train my Dogs ?

DeletedUser2444

My barracks Training options have been limited. I can no longer train any more Cerabuses (Dogs). It did add a Cannoneer option that I have to unlock later, but I really need my Dogs. What can I do ?

DeletedUser4671

The Cerberus has been moved to the training grounds, so both Human and Elf cities may use it. To train more, you need to go to the military tab under the buildings menu and place the training grounds. There, you can train more.

Use of the Cerberus on the battlefield has also changed. To select this troop type, you have to select the training grounds icon while making your troop selection for battle.

Happy Gaming :)

DeletedUser1621

You will need to build the training grounds (new building) to be able to train Cerberus. If you already completed the original Cerberus research, you should already get credit for completing the required research as it was combined with the Cerberus research, but you still need to build it to enable them in the training queue.

DeletedUser3871

Is it only myself thinking having a training ground as an extra building it should be independent of the barracks? ie I should be able to simultaneously train dogs in the TG and train Treants in the barracks at the same time

DeletedUser2312

My barracks Training options have been limited. I can no longer train any more Cerabuses (Dogs). It did add a Cannoneer option that I have to unlock later, but I really need my Dogs. What can I do ?

I ran into the same. They added a new building, The Training Grounds, under the Military tab. Interestingly, I got the Cannoneer and it was active but deactivated when I built the Training Grounds. Not sure where that one is activated. Cheers!