• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why do so many structures display the wrong percentages?

Huor

Hello,

I was just wondering why so many structures, AW's, etc... display the wrong percentages when it comes to modifiers (may be other values also). Confusing to a new player. I found through the forums that an extra 100% seems to have been added to a lot of things. The wiki also shows the wrong information? Just curious. The image is from an unleashed unit upgrade. I suspect there is a thread on this, but my google attempts to find it failed.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20210715_132528.png
    IMG_20210715_132528.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 47

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
That is just how Inno has always done it. The 100% is the base production and the bonus is however much the amount is above 100%. It is probably for the math when you convert to a decimal for multiplication. For example, that 150% is 1.5 when you multiply, so the 100% and 1.0 are the same base.