• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why is there no statistics board set up in here.

Blindsider66

With Tournaments every week and stats from FA's and the Spire to compare it only makes sense to have a Universal Leader Board.
Big screen, picture in picture, all the news from all the worlds. That might be nice.

Last edited:

StarLoad

The simple answer is "Yes, it could." FYI when you ask a question that uses a statement of "in any way" because one can always find a way

Edit- Why did you change the title and content of your original post - lame

Is there life on Uranus?
Jump to newWatch
[IMG alt="Blindsider66"]https://us.forum.elvenar.com/data/avatars/m/25/25439.jpg?1598182815[/IMG]
Blindsider66

Today at 4:27 AM
I remember reading a comment not too long ago in which Winyandor was called an "old world", and that its population was far greater than that of some newer worlds. This started me thinking, could population density of a world, affect game play in any way? It shouldn't. It no dough after a king though

Last edited:

mikeledo

Population is less important than active population. I would not count zombie accounts which makes up most of my neighbors in Windy.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Population is less important than active population. I would not count zombie accounts which makes up most of my neighbors in Windy.
Under the current tournament mechanic, the number of explored provinces a mature city has a large effect on their ability to accumulate points, so the same number of active accounts on two worlds does not equate to similar tournament scores.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
To find tournament rankings on each world you can go to elvenstats.com. They have that for the first 50 fellowships each week.

The FA is being tracked and we have the last 3 top 30 on Khelonar, but that's because we want to find out how the scores are changing each FA. So far they go up between 10 and 15 percent for the top 30 fs, which means if you want to finish in the same place next time you will need to increase your production by 10-15 percent. Of course 3 FA's is not enough data to give you more than a rough idea. When we get to 10 or so we can have an average of averages and that should work well.

AJ