• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why keep non-playing members in a fellowship???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3936

Would any one help me with a problem I am having. The team I am on has kept on its active roster three members who have obviously stopped playing months and months ago. Why would the fellowship leaders do that? What possible benefits could the leaders of the team get by keeping non-players on the team? I guess what I am asking is how could non-players illegally be used??

I have read the Elvenar game rules and there are several ways that I think I see how someone could use such non-players to their advantage, but I am too new at the game to really understand.

I could really use some help because most of the team is loosing out each day that those three fellowship positions are not active.

Thank you

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The only thing abandoned cities can be used for in a Fellowship is to give you extra players to visit (so you get more coins per day) and to artificially keep your Fellowship rank up.

DeletedUser2824

I keep inactive fellowship members around till I find players to replace them. There are several reasons I do this. One is that other members can still visit them to get coins if they need to. The biggest reason is for the fellowship rank. If I deleted all of the inactives all the time, the fellowship rank would drop, which puts out fellowship lower on the list, which in turn makes it harder for potential recruits to find us. Another reason is for looks. A fuller fellowship looks more stable than a newer fellowship. If you only have a slot or two open, it gives the impression that you are a sought after fellowship. What can I say, first impressions are important. *shrug*

DeletedUser3821

I agree with taggathias and do the same thing in my fellowship. We currently have two inactive/AWOL players and one opening coming up. I only want one opening to let players know we're actively recruiting, and we've worked very hard to get where we are, so losing ranking points right now wouldn't help morale at all. "It'll all come out in the wash..." ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.