• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why My Trader 1 Is Not Providing Other Matereals Like Marble Exc Not Providing Other Matereals in Long Time

matoto

My City Trader1 in WINYANDOR is Not Cycling Properly Has Only Been Offering Steel Lumber Crystal Scrolls in The Wholesaler Section??
Some Of The Same Is Going On In Other Worlds I Am Playing In I Do Some Trades But Most Of The Time it Is Not What i Need How Can i Or Others Progress in Our Worlds With Out The Materials We Need Help??

Iyapo1

The wholeseller only offers your non boosted goods. So if your wholeseller is offering steel, lumber, crystals, and scrolls you are boosted in marble and silk. You get marble and silk by building marble and silk manufacturing. You then trade your extra in the trader with other players. Different players are boosted in different things.