• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why so many more elven cities than human?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It's because it's a fantasy-based city builder and elves/fairies/unicorns etc is what leads a lot of players to it.
There are far more in-depth non-fantasy sim-city games out there, but the artwork here is what draws a significant part of the player-base.

If you're playing a fantasy character, why would you choose to be...you? You're already you most of the time :p

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I play both. But I prefer human because the human Priest mage unit is SO much better than the elvish Sorceress mage unit. It is true that elves have a better heavy ranged barracks unit in the Golem. But a human player can compensate for this by building a few Grounds of the Orc Strategist buildings...

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I thought I was an elf. Pointy ears, very thin and tall. But I can't fly and I don't trust the Dwarven catapults. So maybe I'm just a thin, pointy eared human pretending to be an elf? Or maybe I'm an old fat guy pretending to be a thin, pointy eared human pretending to be an elf? It's a fantasy game and boy do I have a lot of fantasies!.

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I thought I was an elf. Pointy ears, very thin and tall. But I can't fly and I don't trust the Dwarven catapults. So maybe I'm just a thin, pointy eared human pretending to be an elf? Or maybe I'm an old fat guy pretending to be a thin, pointy eared human pretending to be an elf? It's a fantasy game and boy do I have a lot of fantasies!.

AJ
Just drink a few more pints of that Dwarven Mead and these issues will settle themselves out! Also, those Dwarven catapults will seem like a better idea! ;)