• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

WHY WOULD YOU

DeletedUser7557

make changes that affect long term players want to leave? A great member of My fellowship wants to leave now, and I"m not happy, please explain how taking away population from anyone is fair?

DeletedUser1996

how taking away population from anyone is fair?
its never fair -but it is what it is ! During the Winter Event - The Tech screwed up and made it so some of the prizes gave you lots of points---and then they took them away -was it our fault they #$%^ up ? ! During the val.(the Looooooove ) Event some of us had to work till the very end-while some didnt have to finish all of the event quests.

So Fair is not a strong word in their minds ---And Yes "this is only my point of view"

DeletedUser1996

Well - just keep-keeping on. And its good that you voice your thoughts here --and if enough do---perhaps they will change things for the better.