• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wiki Error for Dwarven Bulwark

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The Dwarven Bulwark information in the Wiki looks to have not been updated since both it and chapter 6 were originally added to the game. It still lists the Bulwark as only increasing training size in the Barracks, when we know it actually works with the Training Grounds and Mercenary Camp as well.

Screenshot (116).png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It has been over a week now, and since this may have been lost in the holiday shuffle, I just wanted to give it a poke and make sure this simple edit gets done soon. @Villanesque When helya was still here, she talked about being the one to fix/update the Wiki, but I don't know if that became part of your job too, or if that was assigned to someone else, so I am not sure if there is someone else to tag for this or not.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
It has been over a week now, and since this may have been lost in the holiday shuffle, I just wanted to give it a poke and make sure this simple edit gets done soon. @Villanesque When helya was still here, she talked about being the one to fix/update the Wiki, but I don't know if that became part of your job too, or if that was assigned to someone else, so I am not sure if there is someone else to tag for this or not.
You are correct only the CM can do this, and Poking @Nightguest and @Villanesque is the way to go

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Villanesque I see the descriptive text is now correct, but the wiki still shows the old and incorrect image of the Bulwark information. The Bulwark in-game has not said that in years. This is how it is now:

Screenshot (117).png

As can be seen in my first post, the original version says it increases Barracks training size, while the newer version only says it acts as an Armory, so that out-of-date image needs to be replaced with a new one from a level 1 Bulwark.