• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Wiki - No Information for Panda Bear.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The Panda Bear Evolving building might be the single most confusing thing in the game and needs a concise explanation of how it works. The people most likely to try to help someone on the forums are precisely the people who did not bother with the panda building, so there is no reliable information source when confused people are asking for help understanding how it works.

Pheryll

Set Designer
This is from the wiki: "Panda Bear - Adds Marble, Steel and Planks for every Pet Food consumed while the Panda remains fed ."
This is from the game: "Gives additional Marble, Steel and Planks for every Pet Food consumed while the effect is active."

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This is from the wiki: "Panda Bear - Adds Marble, Steel and Planks for every Pet Food consumed while the Panda remains fed ."
This is from the game: "Gives additional Marble, Steel and Planks for every Pet Food consumed while the effect is active."
Yes. But most of the buildings in the wiki tell you how much you get. The combination of evolution and leveling makes it complex. there should be some sort of indication. 1% per evolution per level? Even just "a level five bear provides X% of your production at each chapter.

Otherwise they might as well be selling us a car by telling us it will carry passengers to destinations if we put gas in it.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The reason I am a little confused is that none of the magnitudes for any of the feeding effects are listed on the wiki.
I'm also confused by that. Yes, they should all have more information on the wiki.

That said, none of the other feeding affects are nearly as confusing. I think if you look a bit, you'll see that confused players ask questions about the feeding of the panda pretty much every month, while that is not true of the other pets. And all of the other pets have a large number of proponents who could speak up if a question were asked. That's why it occurred to me to complain about this one.

LisaMV

Yes. But most of the buildings in the wiki tell you how much you get. The combination of evolution and leveling makes it complex. there should be some sort of indication. 1% per evolution per level? Even just "a level five bear provides X% of your production at each chapter.

Otherwise they might as well be selling us a car by telling us it will carry passengers to destinations if we put gas in it.
omg such a rapier wit! ~ :D
"Otherwise they might as well be selling us a car by telling us it will carry passengers to destinations if we put gas in it."