• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wiki ???

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I really don't understand how Inno could just leave the wiki so messed up for this chapter. Who the heck is this "Forest" who updated it? First, I have been checking to see what the culture items for the Amuni look like since they were announced on Beta. They still have them listed but no pics. They all still show broken links after all this time :rolleyes: Then I try to look at the Amuni settlement buildings. OK, they are there but they are tiny little thumbnail pics that aren't clear enough when you zoom them far enough to actually see them. :rolleyes: again. Then I go to the silk manufactory to see the stats on it. The pic is good and same size as normal, BUT the stats say they are for crystal manufactory. :rolleyes: yet again.

I don't understand any company, let alone a tech company, who would be so sloppy with customer facing simple tasks :confused:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Add expansions to the list :rolleyes: We were discussing expansions in chat last night. I have opened 143 expansions. That leaves 1 for the next chapter and then there will be no more expansions :( It looks like most can only get enough expansions to have 3 left to open in future chapter so that is 141 expansions available. So we check the wiki. The wiki only shows 135 available expansions :rolleyes: SMH again :confused: