• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Will a New World Improve Anything?

WizardKrieg

It's really not that complicated - new players coming in really have no chance of forming a top 10, top 50 or even top 100 Fellowship right now. A new world will give players an opportunity they currently do not have to actually start their own. It has been over 2 years since we have given players that chance.

As for me being vague about 'preventing bad things', that was intentional. Can I say that Harandar will stop lag during FA's or Tournaments or whatever else comes along? Absolutely not. Can I say that ever increasing numbers of players on existing worlds participating in this type of thing can cause lag? Absolutely. Can I say that having another world will help prevent the existing 7 worlds from bearing the full brunt of all new players? Yes I can.

Still doesn't solve the problem of all the dead wood on the servers. I have 7 actives in my 408 Providences...Have asked to be moved, was told it can't be done.

DeletedUser23732

Or merely spread the mess around?
there's no point in having a new server if app only players are allowed anywhere near it. or make it app only and move all app-users there and reset inactive users. in other words, clean house because you keep loosing players & fs builders to the inability to communicate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23732

It's not actually meant to 'improve' anything per se, but more to prevent bad things and allow a bit of competitiveness for things like Blueprints
When is this proposed world to start?

Ælfwine, do you know when the game app will be allowed to share KP making them desirable players again? As it is, anyone donating to them is a push account if you use the rule entirely. Why only selectively enforce the rule (including only inactive accounts). Only way to find them is they can't respond using message system, thus making them not able to communicate privately.

Alistaire

When is this proposed world to start?

It already started. (also it was kinda bad timing to start right before an event like this, everyone's low boost % is making produce x quests, and hence the overall experience, even nastier than on established servers)