• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Will the goods from the Panda's Feeding effect count toward bracelets in the FA?

Rp44

Anyone have any idea? Or an educated guess?

I have a Panda in several cities for the two MMs every two days. I wouldn't ever consider feeding it normally. But my biggest cities have zero tourney cooldown (so are steadily gaining pet food) and during the FA I feed a Fire Phoenix, Twilight Phoenix and Polar Bear all at the same time. If the T1 goods gained from a fed panda . upon feeding other pets counted toward a bracelet, I might consider that worth a pet food.

I'll probably test it in the upcoming FA anyway, but thought I'd ask first to see if anyone knows already.

Thanks!

Zoof

Anyone have any idea? Or an educated guess?

I have a Panda in several cities for the two MMs every two days. I wouldn't ever consider feeding it normally. But my biggest cities have zero tourney cooldown (so are steadily gaining pet food) and during the FA I feed a Fire Phoenix, Twilight Phoenix and Polar Bear all at the same time. If the T1 goods gained from a fed panda . upon feeding other pets counted toward a bracelet, I might consider that worth a pet food.

I'll probably test it in the upcoming FA anyway, but thought I'd ask first to see if anyone knows already.

Thanks!

If it produces T1 goods, then it ought to work. I know that the T1 goods put out by my Dwarven Citadel set helped out quite a bit during the last Fellowship Adventures run.

Rp44

Well it doesn't produce T1 goods on its own, that's why I'm not sure. If you feed it, you receive an amount of T1 goods (based on completed provinces I believe) for every other pet you feed in the next hour.

StarLoad

As far as I have observed, the additional T1 gained in any form seems to count, but I would proffer that the cost of the Pet foods would be more than the T1 you gain, making it not a very good way to gain T1s and a better plan would be using timer instants. IMO

Ed

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ok so this is my BF's pet peeve. Tier 1 in any form most certainly does not count. He says Wholesaler and Travelling Merchants don't. He drops tons of excess gold and supplies in the Wholesaler every day, and never sees the FA bracelet counter move.

And don't get me started on the Citadel set. Those have to be Halfling chapter or lower to count towards FA (so unfair!) :mad:

Last edited:

StarLoad

Ok so this is my BF's pet peeve. Tier 1 in any form most certainly does not count. He says Wholesaler and Travelling Merchants don't. He drops tons of excess gold and supplies in the Wholesaler every day, and never sees the FA bracelet counter move.

And don't get me started on the Citadel set. Those have to Halfling chapter or lower to count towards FA (so unfair!) :mad:
Never had a TM ever, so I can't say, but all the pilgrim manors and my evolving bldgs count for bracelets. I did not think about the wholesaler as I don't buy goods except when forced by events. I have always expected that "produced" goods count but will look in the upcoming FA

Ed

Rp44

Yes, my competitive fellowship often laments that wholesaled goods don't count, since we're buying tons of them during the FA in order to use instants for coin badges. I suspect that the panda might be the same, since T1 goods aren't the primary production of the building. I guess I'll try it once and see.

I agree that it's probably not worth the pet food, since in my test scenario (three pets fed afterwards) in my beginning chapter 17 city it would net me only one bracelet. I was mostly curious because I'm making a chart of evolving buildings with FA-useful characteristics for said FS and realized that I had incomplete information. I'd honestly forgotten what it even did when fed until I accidentally fat-finger fed it instead of the polar bear a couple of weeks ago. :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think they've actually marked it fairly clearly. It will depend if the quest is worded "produce" or "gain" the goods

Produced goods come from a building in your city. Gained goods come from any source including gifts from a pet or trading with someone else.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog

And don't get me started on the Citadel set. Those have to be Halfling chapter or lower to count towards FA (so unfair!) :mad:
I used 7 Traveling Merchants a couple FA's ago and they added to the total. Did this change? I found the space they occupied could be better used with other T1 producing things, so I stopped using TM's during the FA.

AJ

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member

The Wholesaler doesn't count. If you read the badge requirement it says you have to 'produce'. Under the Elvenar definition, that excludes the wholesaler. The last time I had a TM, it counted, but as @ajqtrz pointed out, that space is better used for other L1 T1 builds.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Lol
 I do not have any travelling merchants, except in inventory. I really must remember to frag them; I crafted some in FA a while back. Tonight's quest involves 1000 spell fragments, perhaps this is the night.

StarLoad

Lol
 I do not have any travelling merchants, except in inventory. I really must remember to frag them; I crafted some in FA a while back. Tonight's quest involves 1000 spell fragments, perhaps this is the night.
Good idea, I have a few in there too just taking up space.

Ed