• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Complete Win Diamonds With a New Year Comic Contest!

DeletedUser11426

Not that I know of, but ive not been real successfully in the whole event to begin with.

Nightguest

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Greetings all!

I wanna apologize for the delay in getting back to you with the results (some FA issues may have driven me up the wall, no thanks to a very very late notification making half the server believe that they won something and didn't get it), however, they are now in and everyone who has won has been given their diamonds.

The results are as follows!
  1. The first place and community prize goes to... @Moho
  2. I'd give you a good round of applause, but I think the studio audience has fallen asleep after the week's wait, so it's just me doing the clapping! :p
  3. The second place has been taken by @Fantastic2676 and their lovely persona (is that an OC of yours?)
  4. And last but not least, the third place goes to @Siyan
For the community vote!
Firstly, yes I was able to see when the votes were placed, so only votes made in the allocated time were counted.
And, perhaps no surprise, @Moho won that one as well!

Thank you to everyone for taking part, we will be back with another opportunity to win Diamonds soon and I will make sure to be a bit more punctual from my end!