• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winds of Summer is recruiting

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Winds of Summer, Arendyll is recruiting. We are a relaxed fellowship with only one requirement, that you remain active. Tournaments, events, fellowship adventures and the Spire are all voluntary. Beginners and experienced players are all welcome. Please message @Dreamyn2 here or via game messages.

Thanks, Dreamyn2 :)

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
We are free to join, no application needed. We offer several kp swap options from 10 to 50 kp. Our tournament average is 7 chests but we do an occasional push tournament for the blueprints. If you want a relaxed, no pressure fellowship then we are the place for you!

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
We have openings available. No minimum points or chapter level requirement. Whether you go all out in tournaments, climb the Spire or just want to relax and enjoy building your city, we have a spot for you. :)

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
We have 3 openings ready for active players. Looking for a fellowship with a relaxed atmosphere where you can grow your city your way? Then we have a spot for you! New and experienced players welcome. :) Feel free to message @Dreamyn2 here or in game with any questions.

Lady Chessa

I'd like to join if you have a spot available. Daily player, visit FS and map daily. Boosted goods are Planks, Scrolls and Magic Dust. I always offer fair 2 star trades. Currently working on chapter IV. This is my 3rd and smallest city. I concentrate on building and the Knowledge, but also do the FA, some tournaments, sometimes a bit of the Spire, though I'm not really big enough to get very far. I do the battles some but prefer to negotiate. I don't really like fighting in wars. Thanks for considering me.
Lady Chessa of HighShire3

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
We have two openings available for players wanting a stress free fellowship. Whether you’re just starting or have been playing for years, if you want to enjoy building your city at your own pace we have a spot for you. Feel free to message me or any of the wonderful mages at Winds of Summer with any questions. :)