• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wings of Light open for new members!

Jayla Wolf

Wings of Light is now full again! Thanks everyone, for your interest. Happy gaming!
Jayla Wolf
Archmage of Wings of Light

Last edited:

Jayla Wolf

Hi Feyre NightStar,
Did you apply under a different name in the game? I received a request, but it was under a different name.
Jayla

DeletedUser5117

Hi Jayla,
I was accepted to a different fellowship today...

DeletedUser3297

Hey Jayla, didn't know you had a fellowship in Arendyll! :)

Jayla Wolf

Hi Kaylee! Yes. Started my own little group when I couldn't find one to accept a new member. I have enjoyed working with my own little clan. :) Are you in a fellowship in Arendyll?

DeletedUser3297

Yes I am, our fellowship did fall apart after the first battle re-design. But after a few months, we have a nice fellowship again. It's my second favorite place to be besides Felyndral :)

DeletedUser4929

Hi, I'm Duncan0328 and I just applied. I am boosted in steel and scrolls. Been playing since October on my own. I am a friendly chatter and like to have fun, no drama... just want to keep on moving ahead. I don't battle so it is tough to go on far without help. Hope you check me out in Arendyll... Colleen

DeletedUser5729

New Player Actually just started yesterday and already addicted to the game. Seeking a Fellowship to learn, have a good time with the game and people who enjoy it as much as I already do. Would love to join you.

DeletedUser5836

Hi! I'm new to the game, I've only been playing for a few days now, but I'm really enjoying the game! I think I only have 1 person from WoL (katya-moon) that I can reach to help so far. I understand if you are looking for members that are more advanced or closer to the core of where everyone is at on the map, but, I thought I'd give it a shot. Right now I'm trying to make it on every few hours (as that seems like the best yield time for tools/goods), at least as long as real life allows me to. If you'd have me, I do everything I can to be fair, kind, and helpful. I've sent an application in game, same name - Dariyah Moon. Thank you for your time! = )

DeletedUser6249

Wings of Light, a friendly and supportive Fellowship now have 2 openings
We are looking for 2 active players, (prefer a those that will be on 4 to 5 days a week)
We really could use someone that is boosted in scrolls and/or Gems, and we would jump with joy for someone boosted in planks.