• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wings of Light Seeking Active Members

DeletedUser24460

We are a friendly active fellowship, looking for players of all levels to join our family. We do reasonably well on the weekly tournaments and spire events. We will be attempting our first 10 chest push in a few weeks (next steel tournament), if you care to join us we would be glad to have you.

Finn Razelle

Hello!

My Arendyll city is currently in Chapter Three (Planks & Scrolls boost, closing in on a Magic Dust boost). I enjoy being active in Tournaments and the Spire, as well as providing frequent help to Fellow cities and would be very interested in joining a Fellowship that is active & motivated, yet laid-back. Your group sounds like an ideal fit, and I'd love to join! :)