• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

winter background not on mobile

Henroo

Oh Wise One
It has been snowing in my city since last night on my laptop. But on my phone I do not have either snow falling or the winter background. A FS member of mine who is a mobile player does have snow. Does anybody have any idea why I don't? I logged on and off from my phone multiple times today during breaks at work, so I don't think restarting is the answer.

Sprite1313

It has been snowing in my city since last night on my laptop. But on my phone I do not have either snow falling or the winter background. A FS member of mine who is a mobile player does have snow. Does anybody have any idea why I don't? I logged on and off from my phone multiple times today during breaks at work, so I don't think restarting is the answer.
Maybe a stupid question, but are you sure you aren’t missing an app update on your phone?

DeletedUser27062

I have snow on the ground (android)

Elf David

I too have the Android , according to update last app update is Android 11, even went so far as to delete game, due to space concern, then reinstall a new version from the game Play store. Other players in fellowship report snowman in edges of City and occasional snowfall I have neither

Soleil Nightbloom

I prefer playing on my iPad with the mobile app version and I have snow on the ground. Last year the mobile app had snow falling closer to Christmas if I’m not mistaken.