• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Winter Event Magnifying Glass and Double the prize

Rouxsie

I activated each one of these once, but every time I click on a box I lose one of each of those...without me activating it and without me getting the reward. It now shows I have used 10 of the 2X and 7 of the magnifying glass. Can this get fixed? Thanks in advance.

Iyapo1

Elvenar_2020-12-06-09-11-31.jpg

Iyapo1

In the image above it shows 14/15 magnifying glasses. In order to activate or unlock the magnifying glass I need to open one more postal box.

The 2x is showing 8/17. I need to unlock 9 more postal boxes to activate the 2x reward.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@Rouxsie
That "7/15" and "10/17" shows you your progress, it is not showing your inventory.
i.e 7/15 means you are about 46% of the way to earning a magnifying glass. If you open another box then you'll get to 8/15, then 9/15 and once you hit 15/15 (100%) you will be able to use it. It will then reset to 0/15 and you will repeat.