• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winter Event Outpost

fitress

Has anyone seen the Event Outpost yet for the current event? It will probably show up as soon as I post this.......

DeletedUser24458

I have not seen the offer for an event building yet. Instead, the offer for bows has repeated. It's the exact same sale as the first day so I am not sure if that is a bug or intentional.

fitress

I see what you are talking about. I'm looking for the vehicle (building/token) that will add 1 bow to each collection. Now that I've said that, it seems silly that I'll pay for the +1, but don't want to pay for a bunch of bows. The smallest bow package probably gives as many as the +1. We'll see what they are charging for the +1 this time. I'm sure the bow offer will repeat several time through the event.
With a little luck, one of my heroes or sheroes will jump in here and straighten me out.

MirandaZink

My understanding is from the last events those offers were random and not every player got the offer. I play 3 cities and haven't seen the offer for doubling bows yet. Maybe INNO didn't make enough $$ from doing it . . . who knows but I sure did like having them. Helped me get my fire phoenix to level 10.

DeletedUser16929

i have not yet seen it
Has anyone seen the Event Outpost yet for the current event? It will probably show up as soon as I post this.......
yes it did!......................... ............................................................................ oops, just kidding!
... lol

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I was going to say that sometimes this does not even pop up for me til the third day of the event and that is what just happened again with this one. It just showed up in my city and is the same $7.99 that it has been for several events now and there is a 12-hour window to buy it before it is gone again.

fitress

@Enevhar Aldarion - Thanks. I was pretty sure they mentioned it in the intro to the Event. At $7.99, it's less than the small bow package.............
I'll just sit here and wait somewhat impatiently...........

fitress

Finally!!! I just got it. Wouldn't you know, it showed up just as I was finishing a collection............. Thanks for all the input.