• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winter Event snowflakes are really hard to see..

• Thread starter DeletedUser3507
  • Start date

DeletedUser12430

On a thread with a bunch of blind people complaining they cant see the snowflakes, discussing snowmen no one can see....lol
I cant see non of it....and now there's a giant box that pops up every time I try to build something, and my mouse wont let go of the dang thing...the last thing I need is invisible snowflakes!

Agreed! Please darken the snowflakes a bit!

Calenmir

Is anyone else NOT seeing the background where the elves walk (when you try to win the prizes)? Also none of the little 'gifts' that they walk over are there, so not getting those either. This is ONLY happening in Sinya Arda game. All others are fine- I can see the background houses and there are prizes for them to walk over and pick up.

Calenmir

OMG - whine and ye shall receive (I guess). It's now ALL there! lol! I swear, it wasn't the past few days and I kept hoping it would show up and finally came here and POOF - all is fixed. Thanks!

DeletedUser3468

On a thread with a bunch of blind people complaining they cant see the snowflakes, discussing snowmen no one can see....lol
I cant see non of it....and now there's a giant box that pops up every time I try to build something, and my mouse wont let go of the dang thing...the last thing I need is invisible snowflakes!

Agreed! Please darken the snowflakes a bit!

I agree that the snowflakes are a pain to see and need to be made more visible. I'm getting tired of having to waste more time searching the entire drop area twice because I missed some the first time round.
That said, the main reason I came to the forum tonight was to complain about the stupid giant box. It is not an enhancement to the game, and it often makes placing a building I'm trying to build impossible because the box covers the spot that I was going to place the building... and it won't go away without a lot of hassle! Get rid of it! Whoever thought it would be a good idea - since it give information about what we're doing/building/whatever - is... (No! I'm going to be polite and not call them something offensive though I really want to!) very much mistaken! :mad: