• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winter Lampian Prize in Crafting

able99

I can not begin to tell you how annoying it is to win the useless 3 Winter Lampians in crafting.
If you want to make Elvenar better, change that prize to a message that says "Ha Ha, No prize for you this Time, Sucker"

DeletedUser27062

I can not begin to tell you how annoying it is to win the useless 3 Winter Lampians in crafting.
If you want to make Elvenar better, change that prize to a message that says "Ha Ha, No prize for you this Time, Sucker"
They're better than those blue flame ones. At least the lamp ions can fit down the sides of stuff.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
What winter lampions in the MA? Ha ha! Just giving the phrase a test spin! Not sure if I’ll enjoy grunting through mermaid clams much more, but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there. In the meantime @able99, you can visit the Shenanigan Elves Holiday Gift Shop for some Winter Lampion Repellent. It’s a very popular item so a lot of people share your view, at least until Inno drops some more statistics to tell us the majority of players love winning winter lampions and people on the forum play a different version of the game than everyone else.

P.S. I also recommend picking up an Ideas & Suggestions Forum Starter Kit while you are shopping with the Shenanigan Elves.

able99

I think I figured out a solution. I can sell the MA to make room to place part of my Winter Lampion collection. It doesn't help my city, but at least I won't get anymore.
All my Lampions deserve a chance to shine so I hope I can still get enough Transports. I can swap them in and out.
Kind of like Captain Kirk with the Trouble with Tribbles.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Just wait until the update where they get replaced by a single 2x2 observatory :p
They're better than those blue flame ones. At least the lamp ions can fit down the sides of stuff.
Blue flames come in groups of 4, right? that's 33% more spell frags than 3 lampions;)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I think I figured out a solution. I can sell the MA to make room to place part of my Winter Lampion collection. It doesn't help my city, but at least I won't get anymore.
All my Lampions deserve a chance to shine so I hope I can still get enough Transports. I can swap them in and out.
Lol
I started playing shortly after everyone discovered that you can't sell the darn thing.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Since I'm always short of sfs, I just shrug and say, "Well, good fodder for disenchanting" and go on my merry way. Nothing to get worked up about.

Myne

Oh Wise One

I wouldn't bet on it. I have 3 orc strategist and 3 Vallorian Valor that are all current chapter..plus some in storage. They STILL show up to craft.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
You can share notes with @indervention on how to optimize Winter Lampion farms.

able99

I am pleased to report that INNO did read my complaint about receiving too many Lampions as rewards in crafting.
They saw my comments, they listened and they fixed the issue for me.. :)
Instead of Winter Lampions for my crafting efforts, I am now the proud winner of 4 "Smallest Rooms"

It is worse now. Absolutely useless buildings are showing up as the grand prize. Either an option to disallow 'retired' buildings (or all buildings, for that matter) could be implemented or we could just put things back the way they were. The Lampions are now the least of our problems.