• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winter Lampions - Who Really has the MOST?

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
I know there are crafters out there just counting between their opportunities to acquire this most value valuable filler to their inventories -ideal for lining bird cages or perhaps one day getting to the front of the line for disenchantment. I know I cannot win this category but I offer my 22 as an opening bid for the prestigious title of

WINTER LAMPION MASTER CHAMPION

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
As they have been my mainstay for disenchanting when I need spell fragments for some quest, I am down to 7. I do believe I had about the same, or more at one point, but can't swear to it. So I'll leave you the, as of yet held firmly, title of Winter Lampion Master Champion.

AJ

StarLoad

The RNG's hate me I guess I only have 3 and they are from 3 chapters back. I think I had 1 prior and deleted it in like chapter 5-6

Ed

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Probably @crackie, unless they've all been disenchanted. :D
Dang it, @Hueanthar...I was intentionally ignoring this because I don't want the title! Being crowned Winter Lampion Master Champion is being acknowledged for collecting the most parking tickets. Well, now that you put the spotlight on me...I pretty much knew I was screwed in this department when I learned I have more than both @Iyapo1 and @helya. These screenshots are 4 months old, but despite spraying with industrial quantities of Winter Lampion Repellent, I have 54 in my EN city, mostly because I won 23 in woodelves alone :( :oops::rolleyes:

P.S. For your troubles, I have left KP droplets on all your military wonders to mess with your immaculate spreadsheet and made sure they didn't end in nice round numbers like 5 and 0. You're welcome! :D

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
Dang it, @Hueanthar...I was intentionally ignoring this because I don't want the title! Being crowned Winter Lampion Master Champion is being acknowledged for collecting the most parking tickets. Well, now that you put the spotlight on me...I pretty much knew I was screwed in this department when I learned I have more than both @Iyapo1 and @helya. These screenshots are 4 months old, but despite spraying with industrial quantities of Winter Lampion Repellent, I have 54 in my EN city, mostly because I won 23 in woodelves alone :( :oops::rolleyes:

P.S. For your troubles, I have left KP droplets on all your military wonders to mess with your immaculate spreadsheet and made sure they didn't end in nice round numbers like 5 and 0. You're welcome! :D
All Hail Crackie - the new WINTER LAMPION MASTER CHAMPION!

Fifty-four (54) is indeed impressive. Who will step forward to take his crown?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Haha
Nope I just run a cycle of mystical objects until it spits out :diamond::diamond: instead of claiming them each time it's full, so I have hardly any despite starting my 7th year in the game. :)

BrinDarby

Ever since the MO change, I'm just saving up my V V.
Like an Event, I'll use it all up @ once, and have a nice
pile of :diamond: and +35kp's to do -alotta- research with.

Raccon

but despite spraying with industrial quantities of Winter Lampion Repellent, I have 54 in my EN city, mostly because I won 23 in woodelves alone  
Humm..... I wonder what went wrong with your WL repellant :confused:
It worked fine for me....I sprayed my city non stop with your WL repellent 24 hrs before opening each mystery chest and only got 4 or 5 of them!

websupertanker-drop-higher-res-via-global-supertanker-services.jpg

Flashfyre

The Winter Lampion Repellent debuted on Dec 18th and I replied to Iyapo on Dec 21, which means more than likely...they. were. already. here! <lightning flashes> :eek:

Elvish Insurance Agent: I'm terribly sorry, but your claim for damages under your Elvenar City Insurance Policy w/Pest Rider has been denied due to...umm...a pre-infested condition. The terms of the rider are quite clear; it only applies to Orcs, Flower Goblins, and other sentient pests or pest-like apparitions, and only if said apparitions are discovered after the policy's implementation period, which, under current Elvenar Council Directive 2589 Sec. 14(a) subsections 9 and 10, is limited to 24hrs after initial payment of your premium, assuming such payment is in gold coins, or 72hrs if paid in any other currency (not limited to tools, sentient goods or other producable goods).
We look forward to helping you with your next claim. Thank you for being an Elvenar.Mutual.Insurance.Casualty.And.Property (EMICAP) client.

crackie

it only applies to Orcs, Flower Goblins, and other sentient pests or pest-like apparitions
Ohhhh, I am insured against @Iyapo1? Damn. Does that mean I need to start a third city in one of her worlds so if she ever visits, I get a :diamond::diamond::diamond: payout?

Edit: There are also more Flower Goblins in the upcoming Naturally Amazing event! Ka-Ching!!

Last edited:

Raccon

Elvish Insurance Agent: I'm terribly sorry, but your claim for damages under your Elvenar City Insurance Policy w/Pest Rider has been denied due to...umm...a pre-infested condition. The terms of the rider are quite clear; it only applies to Orcs, Flower Goblins, and other sentient pests or pest-like apparitions, and only if said apparitions are discovered after the policy's implementation period, which, under current Elvenar Council Directive 2589 Sec. 14(a) subsections 9 and 10, is limited to 24hrs after initial payment of your premium, assuming such payment is in gold coins, or 72hrs if paid in any other currency (not limited to tools, sentient goods or other producable goods).
We look forward to helping you with your next claim. Thank you for being an Elvenar.Mutual.Insurance.Casualty.And.Property (EMICAP) client.
Good thing the validity of the above policy dosen't depend on feeding effect duration;)

crackie

Winter Lampion Repellent; The evolution of a legend:
Not to give away all the trade secrets, but you missed a key active ingredient of the Winter Lampion Repellent: Comic Sans. Anything that needs to be said with emphasis in mockery needs to be done in Comic Sans to be effective. You don’t see @Sir Squirrel making signatures with Comic Sans because he provides respectable service.

Raccon

Not to give away all the trade secrets, but you missed a key active ingredient of the Winter Lampion Repellent: Comic Sans. Anything that needs to be said with emphasis in mockery needs to be done in Comic Sans to be effective. You don’t see @Sir Squirrel making signatures with Comic Sans because he provides respectable service.
I thought about having the WL repellant logo on that airplane, but I didn't, for two reasons:
1- copy rights
2- Not being good at creative arts :(

Myne

Oh Wise One

I shall remember that for future disses.