• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winter Magic discussion thread

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
All the event information is here:
'Winter Magic' 2022.jpg

Please feel free to share my event note with friends. It does not need Facebook to open.
Note that this info was recorded in Beta actual play; there may be minor differences in the Live Version.
The event will run until after New Year.

This is my last Elvenar event note, which I will hang around to complete as new quests arrive in Beta.
I thought I may as well finish it, having done most of it already when I retired!
:) :p

Thanks for all the good times!
:) :) :)
PS - having a great, long-overdue holiday!!

Last edited:

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

View attachment 14087

Please feel free to share my event note with friends. It does not need Facebook to open.
Note that this info was recorded in Beta actual play; there may be minor differences in the Live Version.

This is my last Elvenar event note, which I will hang around to complete as new quests arrive in Beta.
I thought I may as well finish it, having done most of it already when I retired!

Thank you Jack! :)

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
View attachment 14087

Thank you!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Yay! Boblin and Uli are back. Time to move some chess pieces to execute a heist movie! I’m watching you, Uli!
snitches.jpg
Actually Boblin & Uli are running a drug ring! They take the orc's mushrooms and infuse them into the Dwarves' Strawberry Beer. After this, they energize it with a blast of concentrated mana. And finally, they grind up some divine seeds and add them to the mixture. They say a single glass of this will make you stay up for 4 days. But you will hallucinate for the first 3! ;)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Actually Boblin & Uli are running a drug ring! They take the orc's mushrooms and infuse them into the Dwarves' Strawberry Beer. After this, they energize it with a blast of concentrated mana. And finally, they grind up some divine seeds and add them to the mixture. They say a single glass of this will make you stay up for 4 days. But you will hallucinate for the first 3! ;)
Strangely specific and detailed post, @Henroo. Almost sounds like you're speaking from experience!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Does anybody know when the quests turn into daily quests? I finished #67 and I’m thinking #68 should be the last one available today.

They screwed it up on Beta and made one too many sequential quests, meaning one less daily than there should be, so over there, we are going to have a final full day with no quest because they did not want to shorten the event by a day, to make things match up. They said this would be fixed for the Live servers, but I am only on #50 right now and can't verify that yet.

Just looking at the amount of time in-game, it looks like they did shorten the event by a day, to 30 days, to cover for this, but the announcement still lists the incorrect length of 31 days. So yes, that should be 67 sequential quests and then quest 68 will be the first daily.

Last edited:

BrinDarby

I didn't see anything in Beta thread, so since Gp is a 4x4 evolve,
yet 2 so far older set pieces are dailies..... does anyone know if
the other 2 set pieces are also going to be dailies ???

Lady Dastardly

the other 2 set pieces are also going to be dailies ???
My understanding is that the Ice Mountain Troll & Giant's Hand have not appeared as dailies yet, but that they did appear when rerolling the prizes. Usually that means that they will have a day as the daily, but we won't know for sure until the event ends on Beta. The Giant's Hand is also available in the Grand prize path at 300 gifts.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
event.jpg

Seriously??? Again?? We have to go through this whooooooooooole thing again??
For ages, everyone complained about those 'fight/negotiate encounters' quests becuase not everyone has spare provences on the world map. You/inno changed it to count tourney/spire for the quest as well. Giving ppl an option to continue. We were happy about that..... so you undo it??! 'Fight' or "negotiate' is not a valid OR. Both requite the same world map provence to be available. Thus we circle back to some ppl being screwed over again... right back where we started....
Stop this.