• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winter Magic Tasks Repeating

DeletedUser32642

Good Morning! I am working on task 42 of the Winter Magic event. I have had to repeat at least tasks 40-42 at least three times now. I can't seem to get the game to save my progress or something. It is very frustrating, and I am not sure how to proceed. I opened a forum account to see if anyone else is having this issue. Please let me know if I have reported this in the wrong place.

Thank you,
Bright Skye 379

DeletedUser32642

Here is a screen shot of the tasks for 42.

Attachments

• Web capture_17-12-2022_9334_us1.elvenar.com.jpeg
    Web capture_17-12-2022_9334_us1.elvenar.com.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 53

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
ok that is from what I can see it is a normal quest, but there is a set where you get 3 Produce Supplies quests within 5 quests.

Silver Lady

Check your actual progress on the quest screen and see if the number count goes up each time you complete a quest. In my example you can see that task 79 has been completed. As each quest is finished your progress goes up by 1. I sug taking a screen shot before you complete a task, one of the task you are about to complete, then one of the progress screen and maybe one of the next quest. If the shots confirm that your progress wasn’t recorded then open a support ticket in game and add the screen shots, this will help support figure out what’s going on.

IMG_0461.JPG
IMG_0461.JPG

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Bright Skye 379
Event quests are repetitive, are very similar to one another and can appear as if your progress on a prior quest wasn't recorded properly. In the area of quests that you are currently seeing issues:
Quest #39
(a)Produce Supplies
(b)Collect Spell Fragments -OR- Train Troops
*Quest #43
(a)Produce Supplies
(b)Train Troops -OR- Gain Vision Vapor
*This is the quest in your screenshot, so you got credit for completing 40, 41, and 42

As in @Silver Lady's post, check your progress and it should say 42/97 underneath the Goddess of Wishes (hers shows 79/97)

DeletedUser32642

Thank you for your responses. However, after I completed the quests three times, it finally let me progress. I know it wasn't saving my progress because the same Yeti comment kept popping up. However, it is saving now, so I am just going to let it go. Happy Holidays!

Yogi Dave

...the same Yeti comment kept popping up
Never trust a Yeti. :) Actually, the same message may come up when you log back in and look at the quest. At least it seems to be related to logging in. While I wouldn't bet on that being the reason, I do know the same one comes up several times until I complete the next event narrative quest.

Fayeanne

Yes, in the browser at least, every time you log in, the first time you open the event quest interface it always shows you whatever is the latest story that you have thus far reached.