• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winter set maximizing

• Thread starter DeletedUser3236
  • Start date

DeletedUser3236

Has anyone figured out how to have all four buildings touch three other buildings in the set? The way they are configured makes it impossible as far as I can figure. Am I missing something? Please help

juniperknome

I don't think you are missing any thing the size makes it almost impossible to 3 each touching all unless you have more then one each

Laochra

20180104_144752.jpg

Laochra

I have found a layout that will work well for the needs of my cities. Two of the 4 set buildings only give supplies (at my level, at least). Since I don't have an issue with running low on supplies, the bonus links for the Frozen Fountain & the Orc Vortex are not as important to me as the links for the Giant's hand & the Mountain Troll. In one city, I placed the Frozen Fountain even with the top left side of the Giant's hand. I placed the Mountain Troll on the right side of the Giant's hand & shifted it up to leave one empty row on the bottom right of the Giant's Hand. This is where I was able to position the Orc Vortex. This gives me 3 links for the Giant's hand, two links for the Mountain Troll & Orc Vortex & 1 link for the Frozen Fountain. Above is the picture of how I placed them.

DeletedUser3111

Better positioning for your scenario:

FFFMMMM
FFFMMMM
TTTMMMM
TTTMMMM
TTTMMMM
TTTOOOO
___OOOO

M=Ice giant mountain: 3 Links
T=Mountain Troll: 3 links
O=Orc Vortex: 2 links
F=Frozen Fountain: 2 links

This gave me the best set of links, and a nice compact layout. You can shift the Fountain and Troll down one, if you prefer the extra space at the top.

Laochra

I found that if I moved my fountain underneath the hand & the vortex to the top of the mountain--(with the mountain flush with the fountain), I now get all 3 bonuses with the hand & the mountain. And the fountain & vortex each have 2 bonuses.

20180108_100434.jpg

Last edited: